It is narrowcast personal information that can be assigned to a specific person and used directly to reach that target.
We may ask you to provide your personal details anytime we contact you. And we may ask you to change your personal contact details to reflect who is using them. Use of Exceptionals or Reasons for Nallus and its affiliates share this potentially sensitive information with each other and use it it with other information to offer more value to our users "products, services, and content''. You are not required to provide the personal information that we have requested, business activities may entail; however, if you did not, in many cases, they will not provide you with contracted services, nor respond to any requests Here’s the list of queries you may have.
Here's some info about you Nallus may collect and what we may use it for.
Which personal information we collect
When you use the "contact us" feature on the site, send us an email, or participate in an online survey, we may collect some of your personal information, including the same information listed in the main paragraph, as well as locations, industry information, device information, browser information, email you send, survey information, and other information about you.
How we use your personal information
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on Nallus's up and coming products and events. If you do not want to be on our mailing lists, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your preferences.
- We use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertisements, and to prevent fraud. We also use your personal information for account and network security purposes, including in order to protect our services, content and ads to benefit all of our users.
- From time to time, we may use your personal information to send important notices, such as communications about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Because this is important information about your interaction with Nallus, you may not refuse to receive this communication.
- We may use general information about you as well as information about your contacts as internal purposes such as business audits, data analysis and research to improve Nallus's products, services, and customer relationships.